Page 1 of 10
- Applicants of Visa are strongly advised to apply for Visa through the Official Tanzania Immigration Services Website (www.immigration.go.tz) ONLY and NOT through any other links;
- Applicant must ensure that his/her passport has a validity of at least six months and at least one unused visa page while making application;
- The Visa application will be processed within ten days, therefore applicants are strongly advised to observe the time frame while making their applications;
- Any application of Visa wrongly applied or which lacks sufficient attachment, may be rejected;
- Any applicant of Visa is assumed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions stipulated in the Disclaimer. Therefore, applicant is required to read it carefully before making payment. The Disclaimer is available at the end of each application of Visa;
- No refund will be made in respect of any rejected visa application;
- The Tanzania Immigration Services Department may give or withhold reasons for rejection of Visa to the applicant;
- Visa regulations and conditions may be subject to change at any time without prior notification to the applicants.
- Applicants whose nationals fall under Referral Visa category are not advised to book flight tickets or make payments for any reservations in Tanzania before they get approval for their Visa. Applicants of Referral Visa are advised to apply at least two months before their date of travel.
Applicants are required to review the List of countries (from our website) which fall under Referral Visa from time to time as there might be some changes.
- Stateless persons and Refugees who hold Vienna Convention documents are also required to obtain referral visa prior to coming to Tanzania.