Business visa will be issued once to foreigners so as to allow them to enter in the United Republic of Tanzania for the following purposes;
- To conduct special assignments such as fixing/repairing machines or to run short term training, etc.
- To conduct professional roles such as auditing accounts etc.
- To conduct lawful business according to the laws of the country.
- Applicant’s valid passport. It must have at least 6 months validity;
- Respective visa fee (250 USD);
- 1 passport size photo
- Return ticket
- Registration document of the Host Company inviting the applicant e.g Business Licence or Certificate of Incorporation;
- A work contract or covering letter from the Host Institution detailing the specific purpose (assignment to be undertaken) and duration of such assignment.
This Visa is neither renewable nor extendable unless a special pemission is granted by the Commissioner General of immigration.