Page 1 of 2
Exemption Certificate is issued to:
- Wife and dependent children of the Diplomats;
- Foreign Expatriates involved in the Government projects;
- Students from the EAC Member States;
NOTE: No fee is paid for the Exemption Certificate.
REQUIREMENTS FOR EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE
- Covering letter from a given institution;
- Application form dully filled;
- Letter from President’s Office Public Service Management (Not applicable for E.A students);
- Copy of Work Permit from the Office of Labour Commissioner (Exemption);
- Passport copy;
- 5 passport copy;
- Curriculum Vitae;
- Academic Certificates;
- In case of renewal, previous exemption certificate should be attached.